View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zulalynn
Alliance_Nx

re: Hey O...

Good morning, my name is Zul'alynn, I am the guild leader for Nextus (all six guilds) and Doc and I go way back to the beginning of that guild's formation.

Yesterday I decided to take a break from the mundane day to day guild management over there, so I brought Zul'slider (my Vanguard-55) over here, to see if I could help Doc out with any of the procedural issues with the website or his vent setup.

He has done an impressive job up to now, so whatever I do will be fluff.

That being said, what I do in my guild may not be what you'all want -so we'll see.

First off, I see that your Rapid Raid system is not structured for "raid pools", meaning; having dedicated Raid Leaders with their own pools to work with. I find it useful for management of raiding, but does require some training of those who run the raids.

When I was on vent last night, the first thing I noticed was that it is set up as a "Global Login" system and that no ranks are displayed. I find it very handy to use vent as a source of information, since the limitations of the game to display so few characters restricts how much information you can put up.

Once Doc tells me what he'd like me to work on, I'll get started.

the Zul  

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Ravenns Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum