View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zulalynn
Alliance_Nx

re: New Guild Alliance

There hasn't be much talk on the web site about it. I know that there were a few events that transpired -but, other than that not much has happened.

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Gala's
Sgt-at-Arms

Sounds great =)

Howdy all,

As of 2 days ago, Blood Ravenns have joined in an alliance with Nextus. This has the makings of a promising partnership between the two guilds.

The major details are still being worked out (Raid Leaders, Loot, etc..) and as soon as these and a few more things are ironed out, I and Zul' feel that this will work out extremely well for us all.

Why now you might ask? Well, by forming an alliance it gives both guild newer resources to pool from for raids, crafting, information, and further more....another group of people to enjoy adventuring with as this game progresses to level 60 in the near future. It also allows for more opportunities for those who are in the gearing up stages to level 55 to run with others more regularly, and for those who are now ready for harder game content (HM and NiM modes) to be able to run these missions.

Well folks, I don't have much more to add ad this time. Look back here for more information and the establishment of Alliance Guild Rules very soon...

As always, May the Force Be with Us.....

Doc

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum