View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zulalynn
Alliance_Nx

re: Using Website and Calendar

After I settle up some Officer business problems over on Nextus I will probably bring Zul'slider (since I am currently running him & he is the best geared) back over to assist in coordinating the Alliance scheduled runs.

Zul of Nextus  

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Doc624
Guild Leader

re: Using Website and Calendar

Howdy all,

I am happy to see that the current members of the guild are progressing rather well in acquiring the gear needed to become assets to our raiding parties, and that these same members are actively assisting newer guildies to do the same. GREAT JOB ALL!!!

What i am not to fond of is that we still have a lot of players that are not taking time to read the website on a regular basis nor are using the calendar to sign-up for raids.

As of June 1st, ALL MEMBERS WILL NEED TO SIGN-UP FOR RAIDS!!

Although we are beginning to have more members of the guild raiding together (that is what a guild is for), we are still experiencing the need to find PUGs to run with.... Not that this is an extremely bad thing, but we do have over 16 individuals (members) that are level 55.

I know that real life takes precedence over gaming, but, by utilizing the sign-up sheets, it helps to ensure that we (Raid Leaders) know who and what roles we are running with, and what roles are needed to be filled. Besides that, by signing up for the raids or events that WILL BE POSTED, each member who runs the raid will be awarded points. (look back to previous post about points in forums or past news)

With this being said, I'm gonna close with, I am happy to have more people using vent. The witty banter and laughter makes gaming so much more enjoyable, not to mention communication easier. Thanks you all...

May the Force be with you always

Doc

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum