View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc624
Guild Leader

re: Guild ships and Strongholds 8/19

Howdy,

Good to see some are reading the post. Thanks. To answer Ben's question, I just read some more on updates to 2.10 .......    http://dulfy.net/2014/08/12/swtor-conquest-commanders-locations-guide/

Guild ships will be an important part of game as it seems to appear now. Guilds will need to control a planet (see updates in dulfy.net)

More to follow

Doc

So adding *everything* up to fully equip the guild ship on one side (say, republic)... what is the total credit cost involved?

And shall I assume that we are going to endeavor to multiply this by 2 so that we can get the imperial side up as well?  I am thinking yes, just to be clear.

Zulalynn
Alliance_Nx

re: the ship...

The Guild Ship is gonna be a big deal.

Last I read, it was gonna have a planet-side (guild) raid-buff.

"No matter where you go -there you are..."
Doc624
Guild Leader

Howdy all,

As most of you know by now, SWTOR will have guild ships and strongholds active 8/19/2014.

I took a walk on the play test server (PTS) the other day to see the new changes. There are many to say the least. I'm going to attempt to tell you what I remember.

Major UI changes. Mission drop down is all changed and additions to it include: stronghold tab, furnishings, etc....  2 new FP's and 1 new planet  called Mannan (hope I spelled it right)..... Supply area changed to include all the new stronghold and guild ship stuff. and a Guild ship vender (50 mil) so Chuck and Yarvin (we need money)

Doc

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum