View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc624
Guild Leader

re: Guild Raid Particapation

Howdy all,

Well as most know, Blood Ravenns has passed our one year anniversary, and we are still going strong. If I have  any complaints, it is that we are not running or communicating more as a guild should. Now I will accept some of the blame for this. Since turning over Guild Leader duties to Ashil, I have allowed myself to be kind of a lone wolf. I apologize for this. After running the guild for our 1st year, I needed a little break. But I'm back.

Okay, that being said, the new content in my opinion is really good. SWTOR is trying to fix in-game issues as quickly as they can. Beginning this Tuesday 16 December, I would like to start our "Wild-out Tuesday guild runs. This will consist of TfB, S&V, DF, and other Ops for obtaining ultimate commendations.

What I need to know is what is the best time for all to attend. Maybe we will do this on the weekends, and level 55-60 are encourage to join. Soon as I know the best day for all, I will add this to the calander, and sign-ups will be helpful so that we know what role are needed.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all.

Doc

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum